If you are planning a short trip or an extended vacation overseas, here are some of the best inspirational travel and adventure quotes to get us dreaming big!
In this post I have included unique quotes, travel quotes with family, funny travel quotes and inspiring travel quotes to remind us that travel is one of the best gifts in life.
Save these quotes to your phone for daily inspiration or pin them to your Pinterest board!
Pin for later ✌
Inspiring Travel Quotes
1.“The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” Oprah
2. “Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing at all.” Helen Keller
3. “I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.” Mary Anne Radmacher
4. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain
5. “You don’t have to be rich to travel well. ” – Eugene Fodor
6. “Life is meant for good friends and great adventures” Anonymous
7. “Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures.” Lovelle Drachman
8. “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” Dr. Seuss
Funny Travel Quotes
9. “Life is short. Call in sick and book that last minute flight.”
10. “Backpacking is money spent on education.”
11. “I feel like most of my problems could be solved with a trip to … anywhere.”
Short Travel Quotes
12 “You don’t have to be rich to travel well.”
13 . “The journey is my home” Muriel Rukeyser
14. “Life is a journey, not a destination” Ralph Waldo Emerson
Family Travel Quotes
15. “A family that travels together stays together.” Unknown
16. “Design a life that you are inspired to live” Annette White
17. “Two of the greatest gifts we can give our children are roots and wings.” Hodding Carter.
Couple Travel Quotes
18. “Date someone who is a home and an adventure all at once.” Unknown.
19. “When travelling with someone, take large doses of patience and tolerance with your morning coffee.” Helen Hayes.
20. “What we find in a soulmate is not something wild to tame. But something wild to run with.” – Robert Brault.
Related post: 20 inspiring travel quotes for A New Year!
I hope this list of ultimate travel quotes has inspired you to make some travel plans, however big or small. I’d love to hear any of your best quotes you would add to this list, including funny quotes, small quotes to quotes for families!